Faculty & StaffThe information and training you need to support your professional goals and our collective well-being.
Getting ready to return
- Everyone receives a Welcome Back Packet with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and COVID-19 campus policies and expectations.
- COVID-19 informational training will be available for all faculty and staff.
- A commitment to follow SU and public health guidelines—including restrictions on large gatherings—is needed in support of the health and well-being of our campus and the Shippensburg community.
- The return to campus for some staff members will be conducted in phases.
- Faculty and staff members who seek accommodation to work remotely should review the Return-to-campus Guidance for all Shippensburg University employees.
Health & Well-being
- Aggressive cleaning and sanitizing protocols will occur throughout academic, recreational, support, and residential facilities.
- Face coverings, physical distancing, and handwashing/sanitizing procedures will follow federal, state, and university guidelines.
- Awareness campaign materials and distancing markers will be present throughout campus.
- A cohort of peers will help remind all on campus to abide by health and safety guidelines.
As we navigate to welcoming students, faculty, and staff back to campus for the fall 2020 semester, some details of the plan may change based on continuing developments and revised guidelines and recommendations from the federal government, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE), and Pennsylvania's State System of Higher Education (State System/PASSHE). Shippensburg University is deeply committed to the well-being and success of our campus family, Shippensburg community, south-central Pennsylvania, and the Commonwealth.